What's been happening:
- New kitten - a barn cat whose father is more than likely his brother, but cute none-the-less
- Waiting to see if said kitten survives for a few days before taking to the vet (moral: it's a tough life at the Whatley house - get with the program or get eaten)
- Rain - not needed right now. At. All.
- Needing to do some serious work in the office - summer with the boys puts me so far behind
- 17 days until school starts
- I have to go to the circus with my children in August...most would be excited about such a fun and enchanting prospect....not me. I hate clowns. Can't stand them. They creep me out and make the hair on my neck stand on end. Taking one for the team on this one.